Terms of Service
Shipping/Terms of Service (TOS)
· Continental USA Shipping only (lower 48 states)
· Fed Ex Priority Overnight shipping – Price To-Be-Determined (will depend upon your zip code). LAG (Live Arrival Guarantee)
· Fed Ex 2nd Day Air shipping - Price To-Be-Determined (will depend upon your zip code). No LAG on 2nd Day Air shipping
· Shipping days are Monday-Wednesday for Overnight and Monday-Tuesday for 2nd Day Air.
· We will not ship via US Postal Service under any circumstances.
· We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service at any time. If they are changed after a package is sent out, that package only has to abide by the previous terms.
· We reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason.
· We limit sales to responsible parties over the age of 18 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
· We reserve the right to hold shipments until temperatures/conditions are safe.
· We accept PayPal and most Credit Cards. Cash will be accepted in person NO CHECKS!
· South Carolina Sales Tax AND Local Tax (7% total) is added to all PayPal transactions
· We do not hold animals without payment.
· When paying by PayPal, we will only ship to the address provided on the invoice when you pay. This is so we abide by the terms of PayPal.
· NEW: PayPal will REQUIRE a contact phone number for Air Shipments. This is so that FedEx can contact you if there is an issue – we will not use your phone number NOR will we provide it to anyone else (we dislike telemarketers too…).
We are also interested in trades on slings!
We do ship with heat/ice packs!
We pride ourselves on superior customer service and we LOVE to answer your questions.
Amanda & Erik
Live Arrival Guarantee
Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG)
We offer LAG when the following conditions are met:
· LAG is only available on Fed Ex Priority Overnight shipments.
· Temperatures in your zip code (AND at the FedEx hub in Memphis) are no higher than 90 degrees and no lower than 45 degrees. We do ship with heat packs or ice packs as warranted by conditions .
· The package must arrive the day after departure (Example: Package leaves Monday and arrives Tuesday).
· The package must be signed for on the first delivery attempt.
· Any DOA must be reported within 4 hours of the package's arrival/pickup. Photo evidence may be required (pin through the abdomen).
· In the event of a DOA, the specimen will be replaced, or, if no replacements are available, the cost of the tarantula only (not including shipping) will be refunded.
· We MAY require a DOA specimen to be shipped back at the buyer's expense.
· We are NOT responsible for carrier delays/accidents resulting in a DOA.
· LAG does not apply to any “freebies”.